The NY Jets will return home in Week 12 to take on the Miami Dolphins.
The NY Jets are still in search of their first victory of the season as they enter their Week 12 matchup against the Miami Dolphins with a woeful 0-10 record.
Off to their worst start in franchise history, the Jets are looking for any semblance of positivity at this point. Two narrow defeats at the hands of the New England Patriots and Los Angeles Chargers in recent weeks have some hopeful for an upset victory on Sunday.
But for fans of the so-called tank, they’ll be rooting for anything but.
The Jets will see the return of Sam Darnold in Week 12 after the young quarterback had missed four of the team’s last six games with an AC joint sprain in his right shoulder.
Darnold has played in just two games since Week 4 and will be looking to get back on track this week — a tall task given how his season has gone to this point.
On the other sideline, the Dolphins will trot out Ryan Fitzpatrick once again following an injury suffered by rookie quarterback Tua Tagovailoa in practice. Tagovailoa injured his thumb on Wednesday and is listed as doubtful for this game.
Will the Jets pull off the upset and drop Miami to 6-5 on the season or will they fall to their rivals once again and lose their 11th straight to begin the year?
Here is everything you need to know about this Week 12 matchup.
NY Jets vs. Miami Dolphins: Time, date, and location
- Game: NY Jets vs. Miami Dolphins
- Location: MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Date: Sunday, November 29th, 2020
- Time: 1:00 p.m. ET
NY Jets vs. Miami Dolphins: Places to watch the game LIVE
- Live broadcast: CBS
- Regional coverage map: Available from 506 Sports
- Announcers: Andrew Catalon and James Lofton
- Online: FuboTV, Amazon Prime
NY Jets vs. Miami Dolphins: Radio info
- WEPN-FM, ESPN New York 98.7
- SiriusXM: Ch. 823
- Tune-In (free trial)
NY Jets vs. Miami Dolphins: The other details
- Weather via NFLWeather: 50 degrees, clear, 5 mph SW wind
- Injury report: Via NYJets
- Officiating crew: Adrian Hill and his crew
- Odds: MIA -7.0, courtesy of Action Network
NY Jets vs. Miami Dolphins: More game info from The Jet Press
- NY Jets: Scouting the Miami Dolphins ahead of Week 12 matchup
- NY Jets: Game breakdown and prediction for Week 12 against the Dolphins
- Tua Tagovailoa doubtful for Sunday, Ryan Fitzpatrick expected to start
Be sure to tune in this week to see if the Jets could finally score their first win of the season. Or if they’ll win in another way — in their race for Trevor Lawrence.