Heading into the first round of the 2017 NFL Draft, here’s the complete draft order.
The 2017 NFL Draft is finally here as it’s Christmas in April for football fans all across the globe. Round 1 begins at 8 P.M. Eastern Time tonight and if you need ways to watch the event or even get live streams of it, please click here.
It’s hard to tell exactly what will happen once teams are officially on the clock but by the looks of it, the Cleveland Browns will more than likely select defensive end Myles Garrett as the first overall pick in this year’s draft.
Even though the Browns might consider taking one of the top quarterbacks available, the opportunity is too good to pass up in the grand scheme of things. Garrett is going to be a force to reckon with on a team that is in dire need of defensive talent. Considering he totaled 31.0 sacks throughout his collegiate career at Texas A&M, makes this a no-brainer for the Browns.
More from The Jet Press
- NY Jets should target TE Hunter Henry in free agency
- NY Jets: Why the team should target cornerback Shaquill Griffin
- NY Jets reportedly non-tendering linebacker Harvey Langi
- NY Jets: Why the team should not cut Jamison Crowder
- NY Jets should try to sign Kenny Golladay in free agency
Below is the official draft order for tonight’s first round:
Round 1 Draft Order
1. Cleveland Browns2. San Francisco 49ers3. Chicago Bears4. Jacksonville Jaguars5. Tennessee Titans (from Los Angeles Rams)6. New York Jets7. Los Angeles Chargers8. Carolina Panthers9. Cincinnati Bengals10. Buffalo Bills11. New Orleans Saints12. Cleveland Browns (from Philadelphia Eagles)13. Arizona Cardinals14. Philadelphia Eagles (from Minnesota Vikings)15. Indianapolis Colts16. Baltimore Ravens17. Washington Redskins18. Tennessee Titans19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers20. Denver Broncos21. Detroit Lions22. Miami Dolphins23. New York Giants24. Oakland Raiders25. Houston Texans26. Seattle Seahawks27. Kansas City Chiefs28. Dallas Cowboys29. Green Bay Packers30. Pittsburgh Steelers31. Atlanta Falcons32. New Orleans Saints (from New England Patriots)