- Unfortunately to his throng of fans, Tim Tebow has been inconsistent. Not that it isn’t unexpected, Tim Tebow has never been known as a great practice player. He has already seen a bit of mocking from the Jets fans, after they watched him hold the ball too long and make bad throws. Welcome to New York Tim Tebow.
- It’s great to see that D’Brickashaw Ferguson looks fit and is blocking well. The offensive line was a huge disappointment last season, and will be a key to a return to success. In news that Jets fans won’t like, Jeff Otah isn’t sure that he will pass his physical before the July 31 deadline. Most of us want to see him beat out Wayne Hunter, so his inability to pass his physical is quite disappointing.
- The quarterbacks need to be more consistent, but it is early. Mark Sanchez has clearly shown himself as the number one quarterback of this team, as well he should be.
- A fan favorite, especially on Twitter, was a big standout today. Rex Ryan acknowledged the play of Damon Harrison along the defensive line. We see big things from Damon Harrison, and coach Ryan acknowledging his work today is a good start towards him making the final 53.
- For the Rex Ryan defense to work, you need good defensive backs. We know about Revis and Cromartie, but one guy at corner that has been all over the field is Ellis Lankster. The more the merrier at defensive back, so hopefully Lankster’s play will continue.
Topics: Aaron Maybin, Alan Schechter, Allen Two Ints, Antonio Allen, Bilal Powell, Chaz Schilens, Damon Harrison, Ellis Lankster, Jeremy Kerley, Jets Safety, Jets Training Camp, Joe Mcknight, Josh Brown, Kerley Disappointing, Kicker, Mark Sanchez, NY Jets, Punter, Rex Ryan, Ryan Angry With Kerley, Shonn Greene, Tim Tebow, Tj Conley