New York Jets star receiver Garrett Wilson appears to be on track to play in Week 11 against the Buffalo Bills.
Wilson does need to clear a few more hurdles, according to head coach Robert Saleh, but Saleh also said he feels good about Wilson and others being able to play this week.
Here’s all you need to know about Wilson’s injury status this week:
Garrett Wilson injury status for Week 11 game vs. Buffalo Bills
Wilson is listed as questionable for Week 11 against the Bills.
Best Garrett Wilson prop bet for Week 11 vs. Buffalo Bills
Garrett Wilson OVER 67.5 receiving yards
The New York Jets may not be scoring the ball at a high level, but it hasn’t stopped Wilson from being productive.
He has at least 80 receiving yards in four straight weeks, and he’s the most heavily targeted receiver on the team this season.
I’d be surprised to see Wilson have a down game against the Bills with the Jets likely needing to throw a lot to keep this one close.
If you want to bet on Wilson, you can do so at FanDuel Sportsbook! New users that sign up with the link below and wager $5 will receive $150 in bonus bets if their team wins!
Garrett Wilson injury history
Wilson has not missed a game in his NFL career, but he has landed on the injury report a few times.
- Sept. 2022: Chest Rib Bruise – briefly left game
- July 2023: Pedal Ankle Sprain/Pull – returned in August
When is Garrett Wilson coming back?
It appears that Wilson is on track to play in Week 11 if he can clear the final hurdles the training staff has for him before game day.
New York Jets next 5 opponents
- Miami Dolphins, Friday, Nov. 24
- Atlanta Falcons, Sunday, Dec. 3
- Houston Texans, Sunday, Dec. 10
- Miami Dolphins, Sunday, Dec. 17
- Washington Commanders, Sunday, Dec. 24
New York Jets injury report
- Duane Brown – out, hip
- Sam Eguavoen – out, hip
- Will McDonald IV – questionable, ankle
- Chazz Surratt – out, ankle
- Billy Turner – out, finger
- Garrett Wilson – questionable, elbow
- Kenny Yeboah – out, hamstring
Buffalo Bills injury report
- Jordan Phillips – questionable, knee
- Trent Sherfield – questionable, ankle
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
Find Peter Dewey's betting record here.