20. Pittsburgh Steelers: Tyler Linderbaum, C, Iowa
Pittsburgh will be tempted to reach for the best available rookie QB. However, expect the always wise Steelers to opt for the best player at a position of need.
21. New England Patriots: Andrew Booth Jr., CB, Clemson
New England has quietly built a solid roster in the post-Tom Brady era. The franchise would be wise to invest in the area that legendary coach Bill Belichick has always excelled the most: defense!
22. Green Bay Packers (from Las Vegas Raiders): Chris Olave, WR, Ohio State
Green Bay absolutely cannot continue their decade-plus streak of failing to draft skill position players. The departure of All-Pro wide receiver Davante Adams forces with Packers to find a new go-to option for Aaron Rodgers.
23. Arizona Cardinals: Devonte Wyatt, DT, Georgia
The Cardinals' biggest need is a replacement for pass-rushing specialist Chandler Jones. Devonte Wyatt will help fill that role.
24. Dallas Cowboys: Bernhard Raimann, OT, Central Michigan
Don't look now but the once elite Dallas offensive line has taken a bit of a step back. The addition of Bernhard Raimann elevates the Cowboys' signature unit back into the top tier.