The NY Jets will travel to Los Angeles to take on a 2-7 Chargers team in Week 11.
The NY Jets will return from their bye week in Week 11 set to take on a Los Angeles Chargers team that looks bad on paper, but is much better than their record indicates.
The Chargers may enter Week 11 with a 2-7 record, but all seven of those losses have come by one score. That includes narrow defeats at the hands of the Kansas City Chiefs, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and New Orleans Saints.
But no matter how well rookie quarterback Justin Herbert and the Chargers might play, they just can’t seem to overcome their late-game demons. Fortunately for them, they’ll face their easiest task of the season against a woeful Jets team this week.
The Jets enter the game 0-9, officially off to their worst start in franchise history. That said, they are coming off their best game of the entire season — a narrow 30-27 loss at the hands of the New England Patriots on Monday Night Football two weeks ago.
If not for a last-second, game-winning 51-yard field goal from former Jets kicker Nick Folk, Gang Green might have scored their first win of the season. However, they certainly would have hurt their chances at the No. 1 overall pick.
It will once again be 35-year-old Joe Flacco under center and 37-year-old Frank Gore in the backfield for a Jets team that’s just looking to get through the season at this point.
Will the Chargers finally exorcise their demons or will the Jets steal a victory against their struggling West Coast foes?
Here are all the important details you might need to know.
NY Jets vs. Los Angeles Chargers: Time, date, and location
- Game: NY Jets vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Location: SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, CA
- Date: Sunday, November 22nd, 2020
- Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
NY Jets vs. Los Angeles Chargers: Places to watch the game LIVE
- Live broadcast: CBS
- Regional coverage map: Available from 506 Sports
- Announcers: Greg Gumbel and Rich Gannon
- Online: FuboTV, Amazon Prime
NY Jets vs. Los Angeles Chargers: Radio info
- WEPN-FM, ESPN New York 98.7
- SiriusXM: Ch. 823
- Tune-In (free trial)
NY Jets vs. Los Angeles Chargers: The other details
- Weather via NFLWeather: DOME, 5 mph SW wind
- Injury report: Via NYJets
- Officiating crew: Craig Wrolstad and his crew
- Odds: LAC -8.5, courtesy of Action Network
NY Jets vs. Los Angeles Chargers: More game info from The Jet Press
- NY Jets: Scouting the Los Angeles Chargers ahead of Week 11 matchup
- NY Jets: Winnable game against Chargers threatens the No. 1 pick
- NY Jets: 4 rookies who deserve more playing time in 2020
Be sure to tune in this week to root for either the Jets’ first win of the season or their continued journey towards the No. 1 overall pick.