The NY Jets are set to take on their division rivals, the Buffalo Bills, at home in Week 7.
The NY Jets are looking for any semblance of optimism heading into their Week 7 matchup with the Buffalo Bills. After losing their first six games of the season, all in convincing fashion, the team is just hoping to remain competitive this week.
They’ll be taking on a Bills team that’s lost their last two games after starting the season 4-0. Losses to both the Tennessee Titans and Kansas City Chiefs have threatened to derail a promising season for Buffalo.
Fortunately, they’ll get the ultimate shot at a bounce-back game when they take on the inept Jets in Week 7.
These two teams met back in Week 1 when the Bills cruised to a 27-17 victory that wasn’t as close as the final score indicated. And on paper, a similar outcome should occur this week.
Sure, the Jets will see the returns of players like Sam Darnold, Mekhi Becton, and even Denzel Mims, but they should be no match for a Bills team that still looks like legitimate contenders in the AFC.
Buffalo needs to get back on track after two straight losses while the Jets are just hoping that this game won’t get out of hand like pretty much every other one this season.
Will the Bills get back in the win column or will the Jets shock everyone and score their first victory of the season?
Here is everything you need to know about this Week 7 matchup.
NY Jets vs. Buffalo Bills: Time, date, and location
- Game: NY Jets vs. Buffalo Bills
- Location: MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Date: Sunday, October 25th, 2020
- Time: 1:00 p.m. ET
NY Jets vs. Buffalo Bills: Places to watch the game LIVE
- Live broadcast: CBS
- Regional coverage map: Available from 506 Sports
- Announcers: Greg Gumbel and Rich Gannon
- Online: FuboTV, Amazon Prime
NY Jets vs. Buffalo Bills: Radio info
- WEPN-FM, ESPN New York 98.7
- SiriusXM: Ch. 823
- Tune-In (free trial)
NY Jets vs. Buffalo Bills: The other details
- Weather via NFLWeather: 50 degrees, mostly cloudy, 6 mph NE wind
- Injury report: Via NYJets
- Officiating crew: Carl Cheffers and his crew
- Odds: BUF -10.5, courtesy of Action Network
NY Jets vs. Buffalo Bills: More game info from The Jet Press
- Top 3 keys to victory in Week 7 against the Buffalo Bills
- 5 questions about Week 7 with a Buffalo Bills expert
- Game breakdown and prediction for Week 7 against the Buffalo Bills
Be sure to tune in this week to see if the Jets can upset their division rivals in dramatic fashion or if they’ll fall short once again.