The NY Jets will be looking for their first victory of the season against the Denver Broncos.
The NY Jets are preparing for what might be the easiest matchup of their entire 16-game slate this season as they’ll take on the injury-riddled Denver Broncos in Week 4.
Both teams enter this Thursday night matchup with 0-3 records and plenty of injuries to show for it. However, that doesn’t mean the two organizations are in the same situation — not by any stretch.
While the Jets have failed to look competitive in any of their first three outings of the season, the Broncos put up a fight in their first two losses at the hands of the Tennessee Titans and Pittsburgh Steelers — both of whom are undefeated.
The Jets, on the other hand, not so much.
Gang Green has been handily defeated by each of the Buffalo Bills, San Francisco 49ers, and Indianapolis Colts. As such, head coach Adam Gase and quarterback Sam Darnold have shouldered the majority of the blame.
Gase finds himself on the hot seat after just three games and although recent reports seem to indicate that his job is safe, it’s hard to imagine that lasting for long if his team continues to play this way.
Denver’s coach, Vic Fangio, has also received some criticism from the fanbase, but his job seems to be much safer than that of his Week 4 opponent.
The Jets have looked lifeless and inept through three weeks, but will this week be any different? With the nation watching in this primetime matchup, will the Jets finally kick it into “hyperdrive” and win their first game of the season?
Here is everything you need to know about this Week 4 matchup.
NY Jets vs. Denver Broncos: Time, date, and location
- Game: NY Jets vs. Denver Broncos
- Location: MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Date: Thursday, October 1st, 2020
- Time: 8:20 p.m. ET
NY Jets vs. Denver Broncos: Places to watch the game LIVE
- Live broadcast: NFL Network
- Announcers: Joe Buck and Troy Aikman
- Online: FuboTV, Amazon Prime
NY Jets vs. Denver Broncos: Radio info
- WEPN-FM, ESPN New York 98.7
- SiriusXM: Ch. 823
- Tune-In (free trial)
NY Jets vs. Denver Broncos: The other details
- Weather via NFLWeather: 65 degrees, mostly cloudy, 5 mph SW wind
- Injury report: Via NYJets
- Officiating crew: Jerome Boger and his crew
- Odds: DEN -1.0, courtesy of Action Network
NY Jets vs. Denver Broncos: More game info from The Jet Press
- NY Jets: Top 3 keys to victory in Week 4 against the Denver Broncos
- NY Jets: Scouting the Denver Broncos ahead of Week 4 matchup
- NY Jets: Multiple reports indicate Adam Gase could be fired on Friday
Be sure to tune in this week as two lowly 0-3 teams look to notch their first victory of the season. It promises to be must-watch football.