New York Jets vs. Dolphins: How to watch Week 14, stream, TV, and more
By Justin Fried
The New York Jets are set to take on the red-hot Miami Dolphins this week as they look to rebound after last week’s embarrassment. How can you watch or stream the game?
The New York Jets will be looking for revenge this week as they take on their division rivals in the Miami Dolphins. The Dolphins embarrassed the Jets back in Week 9 when they picked up their first win of the season in a 26-18 victory.
At the time, that loss seemed like rock-bottom for a Jets team that had suffered consecutive losses to the New England Patriots and Jacksonville Jaguars after their shocking victory over the Dallas Cowboys in Sam Darnold‘s return.
But then the Jets managed to win three in a row behind some stellar play from their young quarterback before putting forth a dud of a performance last week against the previously-winless Cincinnati Bengals.
The Jets will not only be looking to get back in the win column, but they’ll be looking for revenge against a team that embarrassed them just a few weeks ago.
Meanwhile, the Dolphins have somehow managed to become one of the hotter teams in football and while they sit at just 3-9, they’re victors of three of their last five games.
That includes a statement 37-31 victory over the Philadelphia Eagles last week in which quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick continued his excellent stretch of games throwing for 365 yards and three touchdowns.
Despite an overall lack of talent, head coach Brian Flores and his staff have managed to get the most out of their players and the team continues to play hard. The same can’t exactly be said for their adversaries in New York.
Head coach Adam Gase will be looking for his first victory over his former team as he tries to avoid the clean-sweep in his first season with the Jets.
Pride is on the line in this Week 14 matchup. Could the Jets stop the bleeding and pull off the victory against their division rivals or will the Dolphins remain hot and win again?
Here is everything you need to know about this Week 14 matchup.
Time, date, and location
- Game: New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins
- Location: MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Date: Sunday, December 8th, 2019
- Time: 1:00 p.m. ET
Places to watch the game LIVE
- Live broadcast: CBS
- Regional coverage map: Available from 506 Sports
- Announcers: Tom McCarthy, Jay Feely, and Otis Livingston
- Online: FuboTV, Amazon Prime
The other details
- Weather via NFLWeather: 36 degrees, mostly cloudy, 5 mph S wind
- Injury report: Via New York Jets
- Officiating crew per Football Zebras: Craig Wrolstad and his crew
- Odds: NYJ -5.0, courtesy of Action Network
More game info from The Jet Press
- 2020 NFL Draft talk, top things to watch vs Miami
- Jets secondary will be incredibly thin on Sunday
- Le’Veon Bell may miss Sunday’s game with an illness
Be sure to tune into this week to see if Gase and the Jets could get revenge on their division foes and prevent any further embarrassment.