The New York Jets will be in search of their fourth straight victory when they take on the winless Cincinnati Bengals this week. How can you watch or stream the game?
The New York Jets will enter this Week 13 matchup against the winless 0-13 Cincinnati Bengals riding a three-game win streak.
Someway, somehow, the Jets have managed to turn their fortunes around and there’s actually a sense of optimism surrounding the organization. And given the state of this franchise around a month ago, that’s incredibly impressive.
More from The Jet Press
- NY Jets: Jonnu Smith would be a smart free-agent target
- NY Jets: 3 non-quarterback trade targets on offense
- NY Jets expected to be ‘much more aggressive’ in free agency this year
- NY Jets: Patriots will not use the franchise tag on Joe Thuney
- NY Jets officially place the franchise tag on safety Marcus Maye
Sam Darnold is playing perhaps the best football of his career, the defense remains stellar, and head coach Adam Gase has actually shown some life as a play-caller with his best game coming last week.
The Jets are fresh off a 34-3 obliteration of the Oakland Raiders and will be looking to find similar success this week against a significantly worse Bengals team.
And if Jets fans thought their team was in rough shape a few weeks ago, they clearly haven’t been following the Bengals.
Cincinnati is an 0-11 trainwreck with instability and dysfunction coming down from the very top of the organization. Their first-round pick (Jonah Williams) hasn’t played a snap all season and the same goes for their best player, A.J. Green.
But at least they have the No. 1 ranked special teams unit, right?
This is a game that the Jets absolutely should win, but no game with either team is a foregone conclusion. The Jets are no strangers to untimely letdowns and this matchup has “trap game” written all over it.
Could the Jets emerge victorious and win their fourth straight or will the Bengals manage to pull off the upset and win their first game of the season?
Here is everything you need to know about this Week 13 matchup.
Time, date, and location
- Game: New York Jets vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Location: Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Date: Sunday, December 1st, 2019
- Time: 1:00 p.m. ET
Places to watch the game LIVE
- Live broadcast: CBS
- Regional coverage map: Available from 506 Sports
- Announcers: Spero Dedes and Adam Archuleta
- Online: FuboTV, Amazon Prime
The other details
- Weather via NFLWeather: 45 degrees, partly cloudy, 15 mph SW wind
- Injury report: Via New York Jets
- Officiating crew per Football Zebras: Ron Torbert and his crew
- Odds: NYJ -3.5, courtesy of Action Network
More game info from The Jet Press
- Top 5 things to know ahead of Cincinnati Bengals matchup
- Stopping Joe Mixon is the key to avoiding a trap game
- Jets must come out firing against the Cincinnati Bengals
Be sure to tune in this week to see if the Jets can keep it rolling and miraculously win their fourth consecutive game.