New York Jets vs. Raiders: How to watch Week 12, stream, TV, and more
By Justin Fried
The New York Jets will look to make it three straight victories when they take on the Oakland Raiders in Week 12. How can you watch, listen, or stream the game?
The New York Jets are riding their first multi-game winning streak of the season as they actually have a bit of momentum behind them entering their Week 12 meeting with the Oakland Raiders.
While they still sit at a lowly 3-7, the Jets have secured victories over the New York Giants and Washington Redskins these last two weeks. Sure, those two teams have a combined record of 3-17.
More from The Jet Press
- NY Jets: Jonnu Smith would be a smart free-agent target
- NY Jets: 3 non-quarterback trade targets on offense
- NY Jets expected to be ‘much more aggressive’ in free agency this year
- NY Jets: Patriots will not use the franchise tag on Joe Thuney
- NY Jets officially place the franchise tag on safety Marcus Maye
But when you’re 1-7 heading into those two games, any win is a quality win.
The Jets took advantage of their lackluster opponents as Sam Darnold and the offense bounced back after a rough stretch of games. But their opponents this week don’t present as easy of a challenge.
The Raiders have surprised many this season and currently sit at 6-4 right in the thick of things in a tight AFC postseason race. Quarterback Derek Carr has been revived and the team’s ground game led by rookie Josh Jacobs has been excellent.
Oakland presents a much more difficult task for a Jets team that’s faced some of the NFL’s worst teams in recent weeks. Now, they face a team hungry for a victory in the middle of a playoff race.
A victory in this game would further establish that this Jets team has grown from their early-season struggles. And maybe, just maybe, we won’t be talking about 2019 as a lost season after all.
Could the Jets make it three in a row by winning their first game against a team not in the NFC East? Or will they falter against a tougher opponent and drift back to their losing ways?
Here is everything you need to know about this Week 12 matchup.
Time, date, and location
- Game: New York Jets vs. Oakland Raiders
- Location: MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Date: Sunday, November 23rd, 2019
- Time: 1:00 p.m. ET
Places to watch the game LIVE
- Live broadcast: CBS
- Regional coverage map: Available from 506 Sports
- Announcers: Greg Gumbel, Trent Green & Melanie Collins
- Online: FuboTV, Amazon Prime
The other details
- Weather via NFLWeather: 43 degrees, possible light rain, 13 mph NW wind
- Injury report: Via New York Jets
- Officiating crew per Football Zebras: Clete Blakeman and his crew
- Odds: OAK -3.0, courtesy of Action Network
More game info from The Jet Press
- Mike Mayock has been ‘yin’ to Jon Gruden ‘yang’
- Jets run defense set for difficult matchup against the Raiders
- Jets re-sign tight end Ryan Griffin to three-year extension
Be sure to tune in this week to see if the Jets can pull off the upset and make it three straight victories — something no one thought was possible just a few weeks ago.
It’s still unlikely, but momentum could be a powerful thing.