How to watch New York Jets vs. Redskins Week 11: Stream, TV, and more
By Justin Fried
The New York Jets are set to take on the lowly Washington Redskins in this uninspiring Week 11 matchup. How can you watch, listen, or stream the game?
The New York Jets will travel to our nation’s capital this week to take on the 1-8 Washington Redskins in a thrilling Week 11 battle between two of the NFL’s worst teams.
With a combined record of 3-15 on the season, the Jets and Redskins will enter Sunday’s game with more of an eye on their draft position than a playoff spot. That said, there’s still plenty for fans to be intrigued about.
More from The Jet Press
- NY Jets: Jonnu Smith would be a smart free-agent target
- NY Jets: 3 non-quarterback trade targets on offense
- NY Jets expected to be ‘much more aggressive’ in free agency this year
- NY Jets: Patriots will not use the franchise tag on Joe Thuney
- NY Jets officially place the franchise tag on safety Marcus Maye
For Washington, rookie quarterback Dwayne Haskins will be making his second career start and his first since being declared the starter for the rest of the season by interim head coach Bill Callahan.
While Haskins has shown flashes, the 22-year-old rookie is yet to have tossed a touchdown pass and has thrown four interceptions to this point. He will be looking to rebound against a shoddy Jets pass defense.
However, he may not have much help from Adrian Peterson and the ground game as the Jets run defense currently ranks No. 1 in the NFL. Perhaps the return of Derrius Guice could ignite the Redskins rushing attack.
For the Jets, they’ll be looking to see continued growth from young quarterback Sam Darnold. Darnold rebounded after a rough few weeks throwing for 230 yards and a touchdown in last week’s victory over the New York Giants.
The Jets have just two wins on the season but they’ve both come against NFC East teams in the Giants and Dallas Cowboys. Could they make it a clean 3-for-3 or will the Redskins get the better of them?
Here is everything you need to know about this Week 11 matchup.
Time, date, and location
- Game: New York Jets vs. Washington Redskins
- Location: FedExField in Landover, Maryland
- Date: Sunday, November 17th, 2019
- Time: 1:00 p.m. ET
Places to watch the game LIVE
- Live broadcast: CBS
- Regional coverage map: Available from 506 Sports
- Announcers: Kenny Albert, Ronde Barber & Sara Walsh
- Online: FuboTV, Amazon Prime
The other details
- Weather via NFLWeather: 40 degrees, overcast, 10 mph NE wind
- Injury report: Via New York Jets
- Officiating crew per Football Zebras: Jerome Boger and his crew
- Odds: WAS -1.5, courtesy of Action Network
More game info from The Jet Press
- Jets defense is licking its chops ahead of Dwayne Haskins matchup
- The Ryan Kalil experiment has officially come to an end
- Jamal Adams claims he wants to be ‘a Jet for life’
Be sure to tune in this week as the Jets try and string together consecutive victories for the first time in over a year. And if there’s any game to do it, this seems like it could be the one.