The New York Jets are set to take on their crosstown rivals in the New York Giants in this Week 10 matchup. How can you watch, listen, or stream the game?
The New York Jets and New York Giants are set to meet in Week 10 in a matchup that is typically among the most hyped on each team’s schedule. After all, the two New York franchises meet just once every four years making these games a sort of special occasion.
Usually, it’s must-see television. Only that doesn’t appear to be the case this season.
The Jets enter the game with a lowly 1-7 record and look like perhaps the worst team in the NFL. After nearly falling to the previously winless Miami Dolphins by double-digits last week, the Jets have managed to hit another low point.
Unfortunately, the Giants haven’t faired too much better this season.
Want your voice heard? Join the The Jet Press team!
Big Blue finds themselves at just 2-7 fresh off a primetime loss to the Dallas Cowboys last week. A shoddy defense, questionable coaching staff, and subpar offensive line have held the Giants back to this point.
More from The Jet Press
- NY Jets: Jonnu Smith would be a smart free-agent target
- NY Jets: 3 non-quarterback trade targets on offense
- NY Jets expected to be ‘much more aggressive’ in free agency this year
- NY Jets: Patriots will not use the franchise tag on Joe Thuney
- NY Jets officially place the franchise tag on safety Marcus Maye
Obviously, the “battle” isn’t as cut-and-dry as many will make it out to be. But that won’t stop the media storm of rapid takes and conclusions that will be drawn at the end of this game.
And the play of both quarterbacks will go a long way towards their public reputation following this week. Unfortunately, neither is receiving much help from their team and coaching staff at the moment.
Both the Jets and Giants will be starved for a victory and while it may not matter much in the long run, it’s always enjoyable to defeat a rival. That’s doubly true when you have your reputation and dignity on the line.
Here is everything you need to know about this Week 10 matchup.
Time, date, and location
- Game: New York Jets vs. New York Giants
- Location: MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Date: Sunday, November 9th, 2019
- Time: 1:00 p.m. ET
Places to watch the game LIVE
- Live broadcast: CBS
- Regional coverage map: Available from 506 Sports
- Announcers: Kenny Albert, Ronde Barber & Lindsay Czarniak
- Online: FuboTV, Amazon Prime
The other details
- Weather via NFLWeather: 49 degrees, partly cloudy, 9 mph SW wind
- Injury report: Via New York Jets
- Officiating crew per Football Zebras: John Hussey and his crew
- Odds: NYG -3.0 courtesy of Action Network
More game info from The Jet Press
- A guide to the New York Giants from the enemy’s perspective
- Blessuan Austin ready for emotional homecoming in his debut
- Leonard Williams admits to giving inside info to New York Giants
Be sure to tune in this week as the Jets look to salvage whatever sliver of dignity they have left with a win over their crosstown rivals.