How to watch New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins Week 9: Stream, TV, and more
By Justin Fried
The New York Jets are set to take on the Miami Dolphins in what could be a dud of a Week 9 meeting. How can you watch, listen, or stream the game?
The New York Jets and Miami Dolphins are set to meet in a Week 9 game that could very well be among the least interesting of the season, on paper at least.
The Jets enter this game with a 1-6 record having looked absolutely helpless in pretty much all but one of their games this season. Gang Green needs optimism and quickly and perhaps the lowly Dolphins could be the team to earn them their second victory of the season.
Miami enters this week with a winless 0-7 record currently battling for draft position as opposed to anything else. Perhaps the struggling Jets could give the Dolphins their first taste of victory this year.
More from The Jet Press
- NY Jets: 3 non-quarterback trade targets on offense
- NY Jets expected to be ‘much more aggressive’ in free agency this year
- NY Jets: Patriots will not use the franchise tag on Joe Thuney
- NY Jets officially place the franchise tag on safety Marcus Maye
- NY Jets: 3 offensive linemen who are realistic trade targets
The Jets will come into this game looking to put the events of the past week behind them. The trade deadline came and went with only one move being made — Leonard Williams was shipped to the New York Giants — but that didn’t stop headlines from being made.
The situation with Jamal Adams dominated the news cycle for the majority of the past week and both the Jets and Adams will be looking to simply move on. A win this week would likely go a long way towards doing just that.
The Dolphins will be starting a familiar face at quarterback with veteran Ryan Fitzpatrick receiving the call under center for the third straight week after a temporary benching in Week 3.
Facing his former team, Fitzpatrick will seek revenge against an organization starved for success. Here is everything you need to know about this Week 9 matchup.
Time, date, and location
- Game: New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins
- Location: Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, Florida
- Date: Sunday, November 3rd, 2019
- Time: 1:00 p.m. ET
Places to watch the game LIVE
- Live broadcast: CBS
- Regional coverage map: Available from 506 Sports
- Announcers: Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta, and A.J. Ross
- Online: FuboTV, Amazon Prime
The other details
- Weather via NFLWeather: 84 degrees, 9 mph ENE wind
- Injury report: Via New York Jets
- Officiating crew per Football Zebras: Walt Anderson and his crew
- Odds: NYJ -6.5 courtesy of Action Network
More game info from The Jet Press
- Updated injury report is historically long vs Miami Dolphins
- Jets LBs have completely imploded with Blake Cashman injury
- New York Jets roster imbalance runs deeper than many realize
Be sure to tune in this week as the Jets look to avoid any further embarrassment that would ensue with a loss to the Dolphins. After the season they’ve had, the Jets have endured enough embarrassment to last another decade.