Has a summertime full of fun led you to wearing out your old sneakers? May we suggest the New York Jets Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 running shoes?
Trips to the beach, walks, hitting the gym, hiking… we know how easy it is to make a new pair of shoes feel like they’re 100 years old. That makes this the perfect time for New York Jets fans, because Nike just dropped their NFL line of Air Zoom Pegasus 36 running shoes at Fanatics.
Check them out – they look great.
Here are the specs for Nike’s latest drop:
- Material: 100% Synthetic Materials
- Cushlon ST foam provides firm yet responsive cushioning.
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride.
- Heel collar tapers away around your Achilles tendon.
- High-resiliency sockliner adapts to your foot for support.
- Reduced tongue weight from the Pegasus 35 to lighten your load.
- Slimmer design offers sleek, a comfortable, conforming fit.
- Waffle pistons on outsole help absorb impact and lend multi-surface traction.
- Officially licensed
- Brand: Nike
Sure, you could keep rocking your old shoes. But why do that when you could proudly show off your fandom from head to toe (quite literally) with these?
These are in stock at Fanatics now and sizes are available from 7-14. They’re priced at $129.99 – but you’re going to want to act fast because these shoes won’t last long.