26. Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Denver Broncos
The prototypical bridge when you don't have your QB of the future, Teddy Bridgewater is a solid option with a low floor and low ceiling. I will note that his career could be totally different if not for injuries.
27. Ben Roethlisberger, QB, Pittsburgh Steelers
Ben Roethlisberger has looked laughable moving around the field this season, but he has still been the Pittsburgh Steelers' best chance to win.
28. Taysom Hill, QB, New Orleans Saints
Weirdest case study in the NFL. At times, Taysom Hill looks like a really solid QB (particularly from a fantasy football standpoint). Other times, he looks like a backup tight end and special-teamer.
29. Davis Mills, QB, Houston Texans
Davis Mills has improved steadily throughout the 2021 season. He deserves a place in the NFL ranks.
30. Daniel Jones, QB, NY Giants
I'd much rather have Zach Wilson.
31. Jared Goff, QB, Los Angeles Rams
No one likes to check down more than Jared Goff. But remember when he was in the Super Bowl?
32. Cam Newton, QB, Carolina Panthers
Cam Newton deserves better due to his career accomplishments. But currently, he's the least effective passer of this group.