Have you ever wanted to watch the instant replay before everyone else?
Or see a New York Jets highlight from multiple angles?
Fanvision is here. And they have lowered their price.
FanVision allows fans to control and personalize their in-venue viewing experience from the palm of their hand. Other digital hand-held devices are limited by significant challenges inherent to high-density stadium environments, including “Wi-Fi gridlock” or no access to Wi-Fi networks altogether. To alleviate this issue and provide fans with fast, seamless, live and inhibited service, FanVision uses the most effective current technology available, its own dedicated UHF broadcast network.
Key product features of the FanVision controller include:
· Instant replay from multiple angles
· Live coverage of the game from multiple camera angles
· Select out-of-market games
· Real time stats from the home game and around the league
· NFL Red Zone
· Live Fantasy Football updates
· The network telecast of the home football game
· On-Demand video featuring club-produced content
· Exclusive highlight reels
In an effort to provide unparalleled in-stadium service at the best possible value, FanVision has prorated the price of its service and will offer the remainder of the 2011-12 NFL season for $199 (MSRP $249).
On November 10, FanVision announced the availability of upgrades to the service, including expanded social media and fantasy football features, live RSS feeds from the nation’s leading NFL-information sources, and customized information specific to the user’s favorite NFL team. These features are added to the already robust offerings including live, uninterrupted video, instant replay for multiple angles and access to statistical information from a dedicated UHF broadcast network, unaffected by Wi-Fi problems. To access these added features, customers simply log on to www.fanvision.comand download the upgraded software at no additional charge.
FanVision’s recent enhancements offer the following suite of upgraded services:
· Ability for fans to select their favorite team and receive up to the minute scoring updates specific to that team.
· Ability to program your opponent’s fantasy team and receive real-time stats specific to those players.
· Up to the minute NFL news feeds, courtesy the leading RSS feeds for NFL-related information and news reports
· Live Twitter feeds from nationally recognized NFL analysts, as well as local NFL media sources.
FanVision Entertainment LLC, based in New York City, is the global leader in fan-enhancement technology. Founded in 2003, FanVision has permanent UHF broadcast installations in select NFL and NCAA college football stadiums and Formula One races and has ongoing participation with the PGA Tour and the European Tour. In 2010 alone, FanVision attended more than 170 live events in 20 countries. The company is developing innovative wireless solutions to enrich the in-stadium experience for sports fans who want to combine the best of the live and broadcast sports.