New York Jets vs. Pittsburgh Steelers: Where to Watch and Listen
Nov 2, 2014; Pittsburgh, PA, USA; Pittsburgh Steelers quarterbackBen Roethlisberger
(7) throws a pass against the Baltimore Ravens during the second half of the game at Heinz Field. The Steelers won the game, 43-23. Mandatory Credit: Jason Bridge-USA TODAY Sports
Gameday once again everybody. It’s week number ten, and the 1-8 New York Jets, coming off of Percy Harvin‘s 129 yards receiving and Chris Johnson‘s six yards per carry game against the Chiefs, play host to Mike Tomlin’s Pittsburgh Steelers. The Steelers enter the game tied for the AFC North lead with a 6-3 record, and riding on Big Ben Roethlisberger’s 12 touchdowns in the past two weeks. The Steelers will be without safety Troy Polamalu, but that won’t prevent this one from being a battle for our New York Jets.
More from Jets News
- NY Jets should target TE Hunter Henry in free agency
- NY Jets: Why the team should target cornerback Shaquill Griffin
- NY Jets reportedly non-tendering linebacker Harvey Langi
- NY Jets: Why the team should not cut Jamison Crowder
- NY Jets should try to sign Kenny Golladay in free agency
Then again, aren’t they all these days?
For anyone not headed to MetLife to see it, here is where you can catch the game:
WHERE TO WATCH: The game will be televised on CBS in the local markets. Kevin Harlan and Rich Gannon will bring you the play by play, with Otis Livingston roaming the sidelines.
WHERE TO LISTEN: As usual, the game can be heard locally on ESPN radio, 98.7 FM. Bob Wischusen and Marty Lyons will bring us all of the action as they do so well each and every week.
For those of you listening on satellite radio, the Jets broadcast can be heard on Sirius channel 133, and the Steelers broadcast on Sirius channel 112.
Try to enjoy the game today, Jets fans.