New York Jets vs. Detroit Lions: Where to Watch and Listen
Oct 13, 2013; East Rutherford, NJ, USA; New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan and New York Jets quarterbackGeno Smith
(7) shake hands during the pre game warmups for their game against the Pittsburgh Steelers at MetLife Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Ed Mulholland-USA TODAY Sports
Good morning Jets fans. Week four is here, and at 1 PM, Rex Ryan, Geno Smith, and the rest of our New York Jets take on Matthew Stafford and the NFC North leading Detroit Lions. It is going to be a beautiful day at MetLife, and the Jets are going to have their hands full with the number one ranked defense in the league, and a potent Lions’ offense.
More from Jets News
- NY Jets should target TE Hunter Henry in free agency
- NY Jets: Why the team should target cornerback Shaquill Griffin
- NY Jets reportedly non-tendering linebacker Harvey Langi
- NY Jets: Why the team should not cut Jamison Crowder
- NY Jets should try to sign Kenny Golladay in free agency
For those of you not heading out to MetLife today, here is where you can catch the game.
WHERE TO WATCH: With the Lions being the visiting team, the game will be telecast on FOX in the local markets. The game will be called by Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, and Tony Siragusa.
WHERE TO LISTEN: Here in the area, the game will be on ESPN radio, 98.7 FM. As they do each and every week, Bob Wischusen and Marty Lyons will bring you all of the action. For satellite radio subscribers, the Jets’ broadcast can be heard on Sirius channel 133, and the Lions broadcast on Sirius channel 92.
Enjoy the game today, and stay tuned for Craig Hoffman’s Quick Hits after the game, as we have each and every week.