New York Jets vs. Oakland Raiders: The Inactives
Aug 4, 2014; Cortland, NY, USA; New York Jets cornerbackDee Milliner
(27) walks out to the field prior to the start of training camp at SUNY Cortland. Mandatory Credit: Rich Barnes-USA TODAY Sports
Here are the inactives for today’s game between the New York Jets and the Oakland Raiders. First for the Jets:
Josh BushDakota DozierIK EnemkpaliBen IjalanaLeon McFaddenDee MillinerWalter Powell
More from Jets News
- NY Jets should target TE Hunter Henry in free agency
- NY Jets: Why the team should target cornerback Shaquill Griffin
- NY Jets reportedly non-tendering linebacker Harvey Langi
- NY Jets: Why the team should not cut Jamison Crowder
- NY Jets should try to sign Kenny Golladay in free agency
That means that Phillip Adams is active for today’s game, making his debut for the New York Jets. No other real surprises here. Dee Milliner was declared out on Friday, so hopefully we will see him next week.
Here is the list for the Oakland Raiders:
Brice ButlerMatt McGloinChimdi ChekwaNick RoachTony BergstromMatt McCantsShelby Harris
The only really significant loss for the Raiders is Nick Roach. As we talked about during the week, Roach posted over 100 tackles in 2013. He will be missed on the defense for the Oakland Raiders.
For the Jets, other than Milliner, the Jets main performers are all set and ready to go.
It’s great to be opening day, especially for me, as some of you know, I was almost not here for this one. Let’s go Jets.