New York Jets vs. New York Giants: Where to Watch and Listen
Jan 28, 2014; New York, NY, USA; New York Giants long snapperZak DeOssie
(51) and linebackerSpencer Paysinger
(54) and New York Jets cornerbackKyle Wilson
(20) present Skillman School physical education teacher Peter Bilianis with a $2,500 for students during the NFL Play 60 Challenge at Skillman School. Mandatory Credit: Joe Camporeale-USA TODAY Sports
Our two football teams may be making peace in the picture above, but it will be a different story tonight. The annual “Snoopy Bowl” is here, as Geno Smith, Eric Decker, and the rest of Rex Ryan’s Jets take on Eli Manning, Victor Cruz, and the rest of Tom Coughlin’s New York Giants. The overall series is 28-28-1, so something has to give. There is always something extra in this one, so it’s going to be good, even if the starters only play into the third quarter.
More from Jets News
- NY Jets should target TE Hunter Henry in free agency
- NY Jets: Why the team should target cornerback Shaquill Griffin
- NY Jets reportedly non-tendering linebacker Harvey Langi
- NY Jets: Why the team should not cut Jamison Crowder
- NY Jets should try to sign Kenny Golladay in free agency
The Jets are the home team tonight, so we will see lots of Green permeating MetLife. For those of us that will not be in attendance, here is where to catch the action.
WHERE TO WATCH: The game will be on CBS locally, with a 7:30 PM kickoff. If you are out of area, you can catch the game on your computer or mobile device with NFL Preseason Live.
WHERE TO LISTEN: As always, listen to Bob Wischusen and Marty Lyons call the game on ESPN radio, 98.7 FM.
For satellite listeners, pick up the Jets’ broadcast on Sirius Channel 93, and the Giants’ broadcast with Bob Papa and Carl Banks on Sirius Channel 126.
The Giants’ broadcast on traditional radio will be heard on WCBS 880 AM.