Fantasy Football: Where the New York Jets are Getting Drafted
Jul 24, 2014; Cortland, NY, USA; New York Jets running back Chris Johnson (21) walks out to the field prior to the start of training camp at SUNY Cortland. Mandatory Credit: Rich Barnes-USA TODAY Sports
There is no bigger game in the world than Fantasy Football. Whether you play for fun or glory, almost all of us sharing in this blog this afternoon have enjoyed the ups and downs of Fantasy Football.
As Jets fans, I thought it might be interesting to take a look at where our Jets are being drafted. OK, so maybe I found the idea from our friends over at Sidelion Report, but it doesn’t make the idea bad.
So, according NFL.com’s Fantasy game, where are our beloved Jets getting drafted? Let’s see:
- Chris Johnson, (Round 6, Pick 55)
- Eric Decker, (Round 10, Pick 93)
- Chris Ivory, (Round 15, Pick 143)
- Defense, (Round 15, Pick 148)
- Nick Folk, (Round 15, Pick 149)
Now let’s see what Yahoo! Fantasy Football has to say:
- Chris Johnson, (Round 10, Pick 87)
- Eric Decker , (Round 11, Pick 96)
- Defense, (Round 14, Pick 122)
- Chris Ivory, (Round 15, Pick 123)
- Nick Folk, (Round 16, Pick 145)
So I guess the word for the day is “bargain”. If the Jets’ offense does step up here in 2014, we could have our fair share of “sleepers”. If Decker is anything close to what he was with Peyton Manning, choosing him in the 10th-11th round will be an absolute steal.