New York Jets Teaming Up with Culinary School for Tailgating Classes
Oct 8, 2012; East Rutherford, NJ, USA; New York Jets fans tailgate before the game against the Houston Texans at MetLife Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee/Image of Sport-USA TODAY Sports
Do you enjoy heading out to MetLife for a Jets’ game? Do you enjoy a good tailgate? If you answered yes to either, or both of these questions, the Jets have something you are going to enjoy.
The Jets have announced a partnership with the Institute of Culinary Education (ICE), to open up the first NFL team branded cooking school, “The New York Jets Cooking School-Tailgating Division”.
Fans will have five opportunities in 2013 to learn skills for the grill and the kitchen:
- September 21st at MetLife Stadium – “Jets Grilling Boot Camp“
- October 7th at ICE – “Pro Team Proteins: NY Steakhouse Classics with a Jets Twist”
- October 14th at ICE – “Flavor Touchdown! Cooking with Bourbon and Beer”
- November 2nd at MetLife Stadium – “Jets Fans Tailgate Favorites”
- December 2nd at ICE – “The Ultimate Training Table: Cooking Jets’ Player Favorites”
To find out more, check out www.ice.edu/jets.
This is a unique opportunity to learn from some of the best teachers out there, how to raise your tailgating game to the next level. Make your pregame even more fun. Check it out.