Marqise Lee – WR – University of Southern California
-Weight: 195 lbs.
- Can run routes extremely well; creates separation between defenders
- Has great hands helping him catch tougher passes
- Is very fast; helps him become elusive after he catches the ball
- His vision helps him see where defenders are and helps him break into open field
- Solid blocker who can help out on run plays
- Struggled to stay healthy his junior year
- Standing at 6’0” he is pretty small for a wide out
- Needs to become a bit stronger to help against physical cornerbacks / break free
Lee has the talent to be the one of the first wide receivers taken in the draft. He is one of the fastest and most elusive wide outs and can easily burn defenses. Lee struggled to stay healthy his junior year, but he accumulated 1,721 receiving yards in his sophomore year. He can become a dominant slot receiver in the NFL and has shown signs of potential to be a number one receiver at USC. He only had four touchdowns this year, but had 25 in his first two seasons. If he becomes a bit more powerful, he could become one of the best picks in the draft.
Projected: Top 25 Pick