It’s the final night of Chanukah. One more night of candles, saying the prayers together with the family, and the final night of gifts. The “Eight Crazy Nights” are finally coming to an end, and with that, it’s the final night of our post series, with a Jets’ gift for each night. So far I have received:
- A clean breakup from Mark Sanchez
- A voucher for a wide receiver to start the next draft
- The promise of no fullbacks for two years minimum
- Protection from negative beat reporters
- Improved body parts for Stephen Hill
- A flex game next season
- A creative offensive playbook
So we finish up the prayers for one final night The candles are in the window again, this time the menorah is full. Time to open up the final Jets’ themed gift? What is it?
They got funny with this one………
A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF ANTACIDS
Ha ha, very funny Jets. Clearly, the team acknowledged, with this gift, that the team is very good at giving us stomach problems. I know mine hurts the most every Sunday during the game. Now, I will have medicine to take care of it from now until the end of time.
Lucky me, I guess. Happy Chanukah Jets’ fans.