14. Geno Smith QB West Virginia - Geno is considered by many as the top QB in this draft, and i tend to agree with that. He has a strong arm and has good accuracy. His footwork and technique needs work but nothing that cannot be fixed at the next level
15. Ezekiel Ansah DE BYU- A very raw Jason Pierre Paul type of player. Ansah has incredible potential to succeed in the NFL. He has great quickness and speed to go along with top strength.
16. Keenan Allen WR California - Has the ability to play both in the slot and on the outside. Has great hands and a true possession receiver. Unfortunately Allen was suffering from an injury so he was unable to work out at the combine.
17. Alec Ogletree LB Georgia - Recent off the filed issues are a major concern, but based on his play alone Ogletree may be the best MLB in the draft. He has the ability to play all three linebacker positions due to his great speed and his versatility.
18. Kenny Vaccaro SS Texas /FS- Is athletic enough to play both SS and FS. He seems to be able to do a little bit of everything on the field. A team needing a safety will definitely look Vaccaro’s way.
19. Matt Elam SS Florida - Although only being 5’10, Matt Elam is dangerous. To me, Elam reminds me of a younger Bernard Pollard. Elam is a guy you do not want to see if you are coming across the middle. Wherever he lands, that team will b getting a very hard hitting safety.
20. Jonathan Cooper OG North Carolina - not quite on the same level as Warmack, but nonetheless Cooper is still very talented. Needs to improve in pass protection but a rock in run blocking. Cooper could be the second OG off the board.
21. Tavon Austin WR West Virginia - The speedster can do a little bit of everything on the filed. His 4.34 40 yard dash certainly did not hurt his draft stock. He is a match-up nightmare for a defense
22. Gio Bernard RB North Carolina - I have him above Alabam running back Eddie Lacy simply because I beleive that Lacy was so successful simply because he was running behind the best O-Line in the country. Now don’t get me wrong Lacy is a good player, but I feel Gio Bernard will be better in the pros. Bernard has the ability to handle very down duties in the backfield. his ability to catch passes makes him even more valuable.
23. Xavier Rhodes CB Florida State - very physical cornerback who is most successful when he is jamming receivers at the line. He reminds me of a young Antonio Cromartie
25. Tyler Eifert TE Notre Dame - At 6’6 250, Eifert is a huge target for any QB. He posses good speed and above average hands for a TE. He may be the first TE off the board
25. DJ Fluker OT Alabama - At 6’4 355, Fluker is massive. He is a big body who can be very valuable at RT in the pros. He needs to work on his technique, but Fluker could be a very formiddable starter.
Thanks for reading! Remember these may change from week- week