Picture this if you can…
1. Jets are 1-2.
2. LT is complaining about his lack of carries;
3. Revis is complaining about his contract;
4. Sanchez is throwing too many INTs;
5. Cromartie can’t cover a bed;
6. Rexy is barking at JT; AND….
7. T.O. wants the ball more??? WHAT???
Well, hopefully none of the above are accurate, but the Jets have reached out to Owens’ agent just to see what the market is for the free agent WR. As is similar to what they did with JaMarcus Russell, the Jets like to cover their bases and reach out to everyone, so don’t look too into this… yet.
Holmes, Edwards and T.O. together on the field at one time?
Can you imagine?
Do you think Cotchery would start fighting with the team just so he wouldn’t be left out?
Topics: Terrell Owens